Position – Order handler
Company – Alfa Laval
Location – Satara, Maharashtra
Order Handler for Alfa Laval India Pvt Ltd
We are passionate about what we do and if you are too, come join us as a Order Handler and stay for the challenge!!
Alfa Laval India is looking for a Order Handler to be based out of Satara location . This position is being created to deliver a cross functional service to the customer in order to meet the customer demands and secure a timely and accurate communication to the customer as well as within own organization. The incubment would be responsible for driving Order Handling / End to end order handling i.e Quotation/tendering to dispatch.
About the company:
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every single day.
About the Job:
The scope of the role to include below responsibilities:
- Contribute to the departmental objectives
- Attend the meetings & contribute to departmental strategy to achieve departmental objectives.
- Able to do resource planning & work distribution plan.
- Contribute to meet KPI’s for individuals & targets within the Production team, Sales Team, and O2C
- Coordinate with internal as well as external customer & consultant
- To Support Manufacturing & Sales team
- Ensure timely execution of customer orders to avoid LDs
- End to end Quotation/tendering to dispatch
- Project Planning and execution
- Contract review meeting along with design, quality, purchase & Production dept for new order as per movex system
- Ensure On-time project execution to avoid Late Delivery penalties from customer
- Monitor critical activities based on project schedule & take appropriate action, Monitor & update stage-wise completion of project order & preparing a report for the
- Coordinate with Logistic Department for dispatch/Delivery of finished product
- Drives project status meetings, captures issues and risks, reports status to management team periodically
- Project Management i.e. Planning, Scheduling, Control and Coordination (technical, commercial and contractual) with the customer, consultants, and third party agency
- Develop the project charter and review it with key stakeholders to confirm project scope, risks, issues, assumptions, and constraints
- Follow-up project deliverables to be in line with the project plan
- Review project progress/performance reports and recommend corrective measures to rectify shortcomings to management for information/ decision-making, and to clients on project status
- Liaison with internal departments such to achieve speedy completion & timely execution of the project
- Support & development of processes & associated routine activities
- Support function for ALPSWhat you can be?
- B .E.in Mechanical engineering with minimum 1-4 years’ experience in Order Handling / Project Management
- Knowledge of MS office
- Hands on experience of using ERP
- Project specification/Technical query handling
- Dealing with TPIA/Consultants
- ASME code knowledge will be an added advantage
Who you are?
- Energetic, Open & Communicative
- Good coordination skills.
- Should motivate the team
- Result Driven, Proactive
- High integrity and strategy perspective .
What we offer as an employer:
We are offering an interesting and challenging opportunity in a global, open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value for our customers.
Alfa Laval is an excellent place to build a global network and grow in your career.
Your contribution will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success, you will be learning new things everyday .
If you consider yourself qualified for the position and think you can make difference to our success and are interested in applying, please send your curriculum vitae not later than 10 December 2020 with a short write up on why you consider yourself suitable for the post