Position – Engineering- Instrumentation (Injectable Plant) – Jr. Executive
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
Exp. – 2 to 7 year(s) of Experience
Location – Vadodara
The responsibility of the person to be selected will need to have the following dimensions
- Responsible for Day to day Maintenance/calibration activities.
- Carry out in house calibration as per respective calibration SOP.
- Co-ordinate with production & external agency for preventive and calibration activity.
- To participate in various activities related to project work/ modification/ qualification/Calibration and up-gradation work.
- Give technical support to the vendor/validation team for the timely execution of installation and validation activities.
- Responsible for Day to day Maintenance/calibration activities and update records and reports of the cGMP documents.
- Adherence to calibration and preventive maintenance schedule.
- To ensure cGMP/ GDP/ GEP compliance at the workplace.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Role: Jr. Executive/ Technical Officer- Engineering- Instrumentation (Injectable Plant)
- Location: Karakhadi, Vadodara, India
- Qualification: Diploma Engineering/ ITI
- Experience: 02-10 years of experience in Formulation Manufacturing Injectable Plant