Position – GSE Engineer
Company – Airbus
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
The Physical Design & Integration (PDI) team is responsible for Airframe Electrical System
Installation (ESI) & Mechanical System Installation (MSI) Architecture, Cabin design and
Integration activities for aircrafts, GSE and helicopters. Within the PDI framework, GSE
involves designing GSE from concept to detail design and support testing and documentation.
Qualification & Experience:
We seek out innovative minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about
outcomes. We’re looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share,
and establishing innovative ways of working and influencing stakeholders.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Aerospace, Automotive or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in design and development of Ground Support Equipments (GSE). Design experience in Structure and Systems will be an added advantage.
- Capture Ground Support Equipment (GSE) needs, analyse RFGs (Request for GSE),
- Initiate Ground Support Equipment Tools development using aircraft Digital Mock Up ensure Customer request is well taken into account(DMU) and adapt the GSE design to it from concept to production drawings and user guide. Consider design to manufacture and design to cost aspects in the activities.
- Support GSE prototyping, testing and First Article Inspection (FAI).
- Support validation of GSE Prototype and creation test report.
- Release GSE design and customer support documents.
- Knowledge on Aircraft build process and basic understanding of Aircraft Cabin and
- Experience in handling PDM/VPM tools and linking to CAD models with a
- Good Project Management skills to drive the performance KPIs & improvements systems/structure.design-in-context environment.proactively.
- Good understanding of Aircraft Function, Operation & Processes.
- Awareness of Airbus processes & methods would be an added advantage.
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and customer-centric outreach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and requirements.
- Demonstrate agility and autonomy in a transnational environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse specialists & experts.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change involving multiple internal
- Subcontracting management and working with extended teams would be an added processes.advantage.
- The job holder will be responsible for the design, development, and support of the Maintenance
- The job holder will be responsible for performing the concept studies, and trade-off studies. related GSE and tools for all Airbus aircraft programs. and design GSE. Understand customer-specific requirements and their impact on design and development.
- Propose and implement digitization ideas through new ways of working.
- Reporting of all activities as per Airbus procedures.
- Willing to travel internationally and work in a multi-cultural environment on a need basis.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation, and sustainable growth.
Company: Airbus Group India Private Limited
Contract Type: Permanent
Experience Level: Professional
Job Family: Elec.Electron.&Electromag,Optics&Optron. <JF-EN-ED>
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected] .
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.