Position – Project Controller
Company – Adani Group
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
|Principle Accountabilities (Strategic, Operational, Financial, People development & growth etc.)||* Timely completion of all the Project related work.|
* Analyse and interpretation of large and diverse data sets.
* Work closely with function headsCoordination with Mechanical/E & I / Civil departments for timely completion of work
|Role Requirements||* Overseeing activities from conceptualization to execution including finalization of technical specifications, procurement / supply of materials, stage inspection, scheduling, progress monitoring, site management.|
* Planning the day to day related activities & schedules and work for achieving monthly project-oriented targets.
* Anchoring erection & commissioning of machines & equipment and ensuring completion of project in minimum turnaround time, effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
* Taking stringent quality measures including project / maintenance of necessary documents to ensure compliance with standards.
* Developing various methodologies to analyse project, recommending modifications to minimize escalations & rework, realize operational efficiencies, control costs and cycle time.
* Developing maintenance and operational procedures to increase the efficiency, implementing process standards and ensure adherence to preferred standards.
* Follow up material procurement.
* Preparing progress report & monitoring costTo incorporate state of art technologyPreparation & Execution of “Catch Up” plan
B.E in Mechanical
Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting!
Recently, some people have been receiving fraudulent emails / phone calls / other communication about job opportunities at Adani Group.
These emails request candidates to deposit money with the agency / in their bank account before they can proceed to the next step in the recruitment process.
These emails are not from Adani Group. We will never ask you to deposit money as part of our recruitment / selection process.
If you or someone you know has received one of these emails, please do not respond to it. Adani Group will not be liable for the consequences of anyone falling prey to this false solicitation.
About the Company
Adani Group is a diversified organisation in India with market cap of over $80 billion (as on 2nd March 2021) comprising 6 publicly traded companies. It has created a world class transport and utility infrastructure portfolio that has a pan-India presence. Adani Group is headquartered in Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat, India. Over the years, Adani Group has positioned itself to be the market leader in its transport logistics and energy utility portfolio businesses focusing on large scale infrastructure development in India with O & M practices benchmarked to global standards. With four IG rated businesses, it is the only Infrastructure Investment Grade issuer in India.
Adani owes its success and leadership position to its core philosophy of ‘Nation Building’ driven by ‘Growth with Goodness’ – a guiding principle for sustainable growth. Adani is committed to increasing its ESG footprint by realigning its businesses with an emphasis on climate protection and increasing community outreach through its CSR program based on the principles of sustainability, diversity, and shared values.
To be a world class leader in businesses that enrich lives and contribute to nations in building infrastructure through sustainable value creation.
One Vision One Team
We are a team of more than 17,000 people across the globe working for a common purpose. We are led by one of India’s most visionary Chairman who is supported by a talented and experienced management team.
Passion – Performing with enthusiasm and energy
Results – Consistently achieving goals
Integration – Working across functions and business to create synergies
Dedication – Working with commitment in the pursuit of our aims
Entrepreneurship – Seizing new opportunities with initiative and ownership.
A journey of Growth with Goodness
Working at diverse businesses
From transforming India’s coastlines through ports and logistics hubs to energizing millions of households living without electricity to working towards food security in the most populous democracy, each of our businesses has evolved to play a part in empowering India.
Our people are the key drivers of the Adani Group’s core philosophy of Growth with Goodness. Join the family, to explore unprecedented opportunities and discover a purpose in life.