Position – Assistant Manager
Company – Adani Group
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
Strategic Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist management in making strategic decisions during project set up with value engineering for speedy and efficient project completion.
- Review project plan based on benchmark trends of execution through external partners or internal capabilities and draw contingency/ back-up plans by developing alternate strategies in achieving project mile stones.
- Implement project plan, commence execution and monitor mplementation to ensure efficient execution of project as per time, cost, resource management and specifications.
- Lead smooth and timely commissioning of project through coordination with the Project/Site Head and other Functional heads.
- Develop a Project close out report.
- Technical support for Preparing SOP for all project process and its activities, taking reference from AGILE and compliance to the same.
- Ensure adherence to the approved budget for the execution; and achievement of mile stones of the project as per completion schedule
- Proactive relationship management with all stake holders.
- Diploma/BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
- Exposure to project setup of more than 50MW (Solar/ Wind Project)