Position – Aspire GET- Operations
Company – ACG
Location – Shirwal, Maharashtra, IN
Date: Nov 30, 2021
Location: Shirwal, India
ACG Pharma Technologies Pvt Ltd
6S, Kaizens, Factory of the future projects, automation projects6S, Kaizens, Factory of the future projects, automation projects
- Lean Manufacturing, 6S, Kaizens, Factory of the future projects, automation projects.
- Identifies the areas of improvements within and between manufacturing departments.
- Examines the existing operations life cycle and then develops new processes and SOPs wherever required
- Driving projects for improvement in process metrics, targeted financial benefits, and achieve company goals
- Drives the projects and ensures the implementation is within budget and as per the timeline.
- Standardizes operations processes across all plants
- Establishes quality standards, quality control system including TPM, Six Sigma etc.
- Conducting process audits & process reviews for ensuring strict adherence to the process parameters / systems as per defined guidelines.
- Implementing customer feedback management systems viz. customer complaints handling mechanism, Voice of customer and voice of clients to maximize customer satisfaction level
Key Result Areas
- Has proven project management and leadership skills, and a good knowledge of business analysis.
- Demonstrates effective process management and ability to work with cross functional teams and management structures.
- Able to implement effective operational processes and identify opportunities for continuous performance improvement.
- Has strong planning, communication, and presentation skills, along with a quality management orientation.
- An understanding of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing methodologies, Industrial Engineering and practices would also be beneficial.
- Works under direct guidance and detailed work instructions, with close monitoring and review from the level above.
- Works under the guidance to resolve queries in the area of expertise.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering)
Technical Competencies & Personas
- 5S, Kaizen, Poka-Yoke6 Sigma & LEAN Manufacturing
- Analytical Skills
- Continuous Improvement
- Cross Functional Team Working
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
A healthier world through partnership.
While pharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies develop the formulations that go into medicines and supplements, we provide the technologies to produce and deliver those formulations at scale – always ensuring the highest levels of efficacy are maintained.
ACG is known for having strong partnerships with its customers and stakeholders, as evidenced by its many long term relationships built over 60 years. We ‘make it better’ by working together in a spirit of collaboration.
A healthier world through integration.
Things work better (and easier) when they’re designed to work together. Fewer suppliers also means simpler accountability when things go wrong. We are the world’s most integrated solid dosage manufacturing provider, and are continually finding new ways of making everything work better together.
A healthier world through sustainability.
How can we have healthy people if the air we breathe, water we drink, and food we eat aren’t healthy too? At ACG, part of our commitment to making the world healthier is to making the world, itself, healthier. Taking a leadership approach in the development of cleaner processes and technologies (like currently constructing the world’s greenest ever pharma plant) is another way in which we continually strive to make it better.