Position – Industry X – Aero Engineering – Cabin Design – Engineering Services Associate – 12
Company – Accenture
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Entity: – Accenture Industry X
Practice: – Aerospace Engineering
Title: – Engineering Services Associate – 12 / 11
Role: – << Optional remove if not required>>
Job Location: – Bangalore
About Industry X: – Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way – from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, and manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth, and meet their sustainability commitments
Know more: – www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
<< Overview about the project/team>>
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll work with Accenture’s Aircraft design team and will get exposure to learn and work on the complete lifecycle of aircraft components.
What you would do in this role
- Update brochure or catalog in accordance with remarks and comments from the focal point
- Generate & deliver brochure drafts & release
- Manage the issuing of changes inside a follow-up
- Ensure quality, process compliance, and on-time delivery
- Update and enrich user guides
- Support ATA review meeting on focal point demand
- Prepare EPAC TDU structure
- Prepare and generate drafts/release catalogs & brochures and delta list
- Manage the issuing of changes
- Involvement in the Change & configuration process of Aircraft cabin engineering catalogs & brochures.
- Ensure the communication between end users and technical teams.
- Gather information and propose improvements for the attestation tools
- Perform administrative tasks (incident management, user management)
- Perform root cause analysis of complex problems linked to conformity and attestation.
Who we are looking for?
Prerequisites – Professional experience
- 0-2 years of Aerospace Engineering experience
- Bachelors in Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or any relevant branch of engineering
- Exposure to Aircraft Design & Configuration Management – (Product Structure, Change Process…)
- Ability to understand design drawings and design technical language.
- Language: Very fluent English mandatory (opt. French/German/Spanish)
- Good technical and interdisciplinary understanding and coordination
- Self-dependent way of working
- Team player with demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues.
- Deliverable quality and continuous improvement-oriented
Prerequisites – attitude & personality
- Excellent command of English communication
- Ability to act autonomously.
- Ability to understand technical issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills / service-oriented
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- MS Word & MS Presentation – mandatory
- CAD tools
- ICC/CADB – optional