Position – Engineering Services Analyst
Company – Accenture
Exp. – 0 to 2 year(s) of experience
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, IN
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Entity: – Accenture Industry X
Practice: – Technical Publication
Title: – Engineering Services Analyst – 12
Role: – AMM Illustrator
Job Location: – Bangalore
About Industry X: – Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way – from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, and manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments
Know more: – www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
What you would do in this role
Creation/revision of illustration:
- Mockup analysis and set all the views required in CATIA to complete the illustration.
- Extract CGM from CATIA and apply the technical guidelines in ISODRAW.
- Do a Self-check and promote to peer QC, Final QC.
- Performs peer QC for team members’ produced illustrations.
- Periodic update of lessons learned document.
- Complete the RCA for the NCs received.
Who are we looking for?
- Fresher from BE/M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical Engineering, or relevant subject.
- Strong knowledge in Engineering drawing and machined design.
- Rules of 2D to 3D conversion.
- Ability to work in a team of illustrators with guidance from Lead illustrator.
- Fair academic records and Good in communication.
- Proactiveness and willingness to take additional responsibility.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives to increase team efficiency.
- Tool Isodraw will be an added advantage.
- Location: Bangalore.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.