Position – Associate – Supply chain engineering service
Company – Accenture
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Skill required: Supply chain engineering service – Mechanical Engineering
Designation: Engineering Services Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: BE/Advance Diploma In Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
Years of Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
- The Supply chain engineering service team will be involved in ensuring that the equipment attributes are updated and attached to a maintenance plan
- In this role, you will help in designing, analyzing, and building structures, machines, devices, systems, and mechanical processes for clients to meet their business process and application requirements.
- You will be working on program manufacturing for CNC machining, resolving problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- You will be working together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under the guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning activities, and giving explanations on technical issues.
- You will be working on monitoring project status, reporting metrics, and research. You may also be expected to work on ESPRIT, CAM, NX & SOLIDWORKS.
What are we looking for?
Adaptable and flexible, Problem-solving skills, Ability to establish strong client relationship, Ability to work well in a team, Written and verbal communication Functional / Industry Domain, Quality Management, Warranty ManagementClaims Administration, Reporting Analytics
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems. Your day-to-day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- You may have limited exposure to clients and/or Accenture management.
- You will be given moderate-level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders.
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients.
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
BE/Advance Diploma In Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering