Position – Warehouse Specialist
Company – ABB
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This is a Warehouse Specialist, reporting to Warehouse Manager in Business Area Electrification (EL) located in Nashik and will be responsible for executing warehousing activities for incoming and outgoing goods. Follow and ensure that others also follow established procedures and guidelines to receive, handle, store, record and dispatch goods in the warehouse.
- Ensuring various warehousing operations including packing and storage, replenishment, picking, loading and dispatching are executed in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Maintaining complete and accurate data in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Checking quality of incoming goods for storage.
- Ensuring daily contact with suppliers.
- Participating in regular inventory control processes.
- B.E/ Diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in commercial knowledge of packing & dispatch activities.
- Good in Excel / having knowledge of SAP.
- Must having good communication skill.
More about us
ABB’s Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.