Spread the love
Position – Research & Development (R&D) Engineer
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- This is a Research & Development (R&D) Engineer role, reporting to the R&D Manager in Business Area – RA located in Bangalore. You will involve in contributing with own ideas to identifying, proposing and implementing innovative technology development and solutions.
- Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for improvement.
- Involving in creating Design/Architecture documents, technical specifications, and test cases in line with quality systems.
- Maintaining systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Providing estimates for work on effort and schedule to project manager and actively participate in preparing detailed project documentation along with investigating new technologies.
- Understanding systems engineering, interface points, and software quality factors.
- Consulting internal/external stakeholders, concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems and implementing software solutions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E / B. Tech. in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Production, Instrumentation.
- 5 to 9 years of experience in the design, development of Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications.
- Strong experience on C#. Net development along with GUI development experience in WPF, MVVM, UI/UX design.
- Should have experience in Continuous Integration (CI)/ Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline with Azure DevOps.
- Experience in all related aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) along with high-level proficiency in software design, coding, testing.
- Working experience in Scrum, Agile, SAFe project execution.
Spread the love