Spread the love
Position – Senior Engineer
Company – ZF
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
- Prepare detailed 3D models and 2D drawings conforming to ZF & customer standards.
- Interface with Customer CAD Portals, loading models, and drawings to the customer sites, as needed.
- Maintain technical knowledge by staying up-to-date with evolving ZF & customer tools, standards, procedures & related requirements
- Occasional overtime work may be required.
- Revise and update existing model or drawing data, as needed.
- Review specifications and analyze sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and impact on the assembly and/or fabrication procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Create & position dimensions, notes, and comments onto drawings, per Zf & customer standards.
- Support Mechanical Design Engineer tasks on assigned projects.
- Other duties relating to CAD data content, control, or revision, as assigned by MCAD Manager.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Associates Degree or Trade School Certificate in CAD, drafting, or related field preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience with part modeling and detailing.
- Proficiency with CATIA v5+ required.
- Familiarity with other CAD Design packages preferred.
- Use of PLM, or other Project Data Management tools for storage, archival, and revision control of output products.
- Knowledge of standard CAD & Drafting practices and procedures.
- Familiarity with OEM CAD Portals or Team Centers preferred.
- Proficiency in GD&T and dimensional annotation.
- Strong understanding of mechanical design fundamentals and practices.
- Ability to generate detailed models and drawings from sketches, specifications, and/or verbal instructions.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and to manage multiple priorities as project workload demands.
Spread the love