Position – Senior Engineer – Mechanical
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- (B.E (Mechanical) with 3 to 6 years’ experience in the pump and pumping stations domain.
- Experience in working with ERP systems must.
- Working knowledge of MRP and product configuration system.
- Working knowledge in Bills of Material definition and modification.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Creo, Solid work is a must.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance.
- Knowledge in pump design and development
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Co-ordination among Inter-company & Intra-Company people for product development, execution, and installation.
- Able to work independently.
- Creativity (i.e. – the ability to approach projects in a non-traditional fashion).
- Should be ready to travel and also do short term stays of 1 week to 3 months, both within the country and also globally. However, in a special project/bubble assignment, the travel span can go from 3 months to 1 year.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Effective communication in English is a must.