Position – Lead/Senior Mechanical Engineer
Company – Worley
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
- Experience of working as Lead Engineer in LNG, Offshore and FPSO projects
- Sound Knowledge in Static Equipment and Package Equipment
- Should have led a team of minimum 6 Engineers.
- Extensive Knowledge of International Standards and their applicability
- Excellent command over written & spoken English.
- Co-ordinate Discipline engineering issues across all assets, providing a centre of Discipline engineering expertise.
- Advise on design integrity issues relating to Discipline engineering.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards within the boundaries of the asset basis of design
- Facilitate and develop a productive and cohesive team.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.