Position – Quality Engineer
Company – Woodbridge
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
Woodbridge is a privately-owned company offering innovative material technologies for applications in automotive, commercial, recreational, packaging, healthcare and building products. In addition to manufacturing operations, the company also offers a full array of services including: chemical research and development, product and process engineering, tooling, technical support and accredited laboratory testing. Woodbridge operates more than 50 facilities across 10 countries—employing over 7,500 teammates and serving more than 600 customers worldwide.
Job Grade: Supervisor/Analytical (I3)
Business Unit: Moulded Foam
Hiring Manager: Dinkar Singh
To support the goals and objectives of Quality by ensuring that effective Quality Assurance and Control policies, procedures and systems are developed, implemented and maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 to 5 years quality related experience and/or training, preferably in an automotive manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in automotive quality systems and TS certification.
- Coordinate inspection and testing activities related to Brought Out Parts from suppliers.
- Deal with daily production quality issues related to BOP.
- Perform Frame parts quality by gauging and inspection for YSD major parts.
- Coordinate with supplier for quality issues with Proper C/M submission.
- Acquisition, control and maintenance of automotive and/or material specifications aid in the investigation and resolution of Supplier and Customer concerns or problems implementation and, compliant to IATF 16949 requirements (Examples: test methods, work instructions, etc.)
- Continuous improvement of quality systems and methods
- Act as a representative to assigned suppliers.
- Training of plant personnel in quality systems and inspection methods for BOP.
- Aggressively investigate, propose and manage cost savings opportunities for BOP and supplier end.
- Ability to prepare and present reports and presentations for supplier related issues, C/M with Improvement points.
- Complete scheduled audits; 5S, Suppliers, HS&E.
Explore your future. Apply today.
Woodbridge is committed to fostering a diverse workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider employment applicants without regard to race, colour, ancestry, creed, place of origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other protected status. Please let us know if you require any special needs requirements. We will do our best to accommodate in accordance with local legislation.