Spread the love
Position – Senior Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineering
- Solidworks experience
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and ability to use statistical tools and techniques.
- Deep understanding of material knowledge
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Proven ability in plastic and metal part design
- Experience in working with overseas manufacturers
- Flexibility and comfort in working in a dynamic changing environment
- Experience in Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA), statistical tolerance analysis techniques, functional dimensioning, and geometric tolerancing
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges in new technology development
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team to define requirements and suitable metrics for the performance of new products and process
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Committed to work under high time/deliverable pressure with solid results
- Ownership/Leadership mindset
- Good at identifying risk and developing solid plans to mitigate
- Ability to create and deliver presentations for executive audiences Positive attitude facing complex situations to reach constructive win-win solution
- Description follow departmental processes for mechanical design and validation
- Drive and track closure on any issues that impact overall product readiness
- Responsible for carrying out detailed mechanical design work including 3D modeling, creating 2D drawings, assembly drawings and bills of materials, and design verification testing, as required.
- Responsible for meeting design to cost figures.
- Responsible for reporting progress of all tasks within the group to the functional manager and project management teams.
- Responsible for creating technical reports and documentation as required.
- Responsible for checking and validating designs and drawings from peer Mechanical Engineers within the team.
Spread the love