Position – Diplome Engineer trainee
- Location – Coimbatore
- Company – Avery Dennison (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- No. of openings – 15
- Experience – freshers
- Time & Venue
- 6th February – 7th February, 9 AM onwards
- No. 67/3, Chinniyampalayam, Irugur Village, Palladam Taluk, Coimbatore Landmark: Next to Reliable Motors Mahindra Trucks and buses dealership, Opposite Sakthi Engineering College
- Contact – Babu Sudarshan ( +919900202603 )
- SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION:
- Full-Time Diploma in ME / EE / PE / or Any other similar Diploma qualification
- Candidates passed in year 2018/2019 only need to apply
- 0 to 1-year experience in any shopfloor/manufacturing environment
- Basic computer operation knowledge with working on word/excel is a must.
- Good ability to anticipate and troubleshoot problems
- Good experience with or ability to learn multiple functions within the facility.
- Good interpersonal skills, mathematical aptitude, technical aptitude and logical problem-solving skills necessary.
- Ability to work independently in a safe and timely manner.
- Must be motivated towards productivity improvements, safety, and quality awareness
- Shall acquire multiskills to operate different machines at a time
- Shall have reading and writing proficiency in English.
- Please carry the following documents along with you while coming for interview:
- A Copy of 10th & Diploma certificates
- 2 sets of resumes
- 1 photo
- Govt. ID Proof
About AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Like this type of updates, Then Subscribe