Wabtec is Hiring | Process Engineer |
Position – Process Engineer
Company – Wabtec
Location – Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, IN
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Performs methods Engineering analysis including process design, time and motion study and production line balancing.
- Responsible for ensuring an understanding of the current Manufacturing processes within the value stream, working in collaboration with the value stream network for improvement
- Establishes standard Norms across all operation process.
- Establishes and maintains performance measurement and control documents associated with PFD/ PFC, AIS/ work standards, learning curves and man / machine performance
- Conducts ergonomics / human factors evaluation, recommending and implementing improvement in work area designs.
- Calculates and maintains capacity data for materials processing, people, space and equipment associated with production.
- Verifies the process with actual time/motion studies.
- Generate CNC programs as per product drawings. Learn and adopt Cooper CNC programming.
- Strictly adhered to M3 system.
- Strict Adherence to FMS
- 5S,continous improvements using various IE techniques.
- Designs Tools / Fixtures /Gauges / Test Rigs as per machining or assembly requirement in co-ordination with Hosur and production Needs
- Co-ordinates for manufacture of fixture either in house or with external vendor.
- Conducts trial and prove out tools.
- Prepare machining routing sheets.
- Assists production to establish and improve time standards for new and existing products.
- Implementation and monitoring of Suggestion Scheme.
- Co-coordinator for Continues improvement projects. Assisting & implementing external trainer recommendations.
- Capex budget
- Co-Ordinator for special process management – Crimping
- Implementation of ECN/New requirements in manufacturing
- Performing and other duties, which our company reasonably requires
- Process costing as required by management.
Qualification & Experience Diploma/B.E/B.Tech, in Mechanical, industrial Engineering with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Process Knowledge
- Process planning
- Methods improvements
- ERP system
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.