Wabtec is Hiring | Officer – Manufacturing |
Position – Officer – Manufacturing
Company – Wabtec
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions, and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation, and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at:
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Maintain a safe working environment ensuring all company and regulatory
standards are achieved at all times.
- Good experience in Assembly and testing products .
- Smart & eagerness to learn.
- The ability to use various hand tools and material Handling devices to produce a final product.
- Ability to test the products as per specification
- Ability to follow instructions and diagrams as delivered for each product.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Knowledge on Manufacturing KPI’s.
- Knowledge on continuous improvement concepts like Kaizens, 5S etc.
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Has knowledge on problem solving techniques like 7 QC tools, 5 Why Analysis etc.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.