Position – GAT – Chassis Structure and BBOX
Company – Volvo Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, In
The role provides engineering graduates an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge and skills in a professional environment and to support/promote the graduate’s career goals through contact with professionals in their field of study. The experience enables them to participate in professional activities for Volvo Group Trucks Technology by working on important and innovative projects. This allows the engineers to integrate knowledge and skills in a manner that is mutually beneficial to the engineer and Volvo GTT.
This job specifically will provide an Engineering support role in the Chassis Engineering area with involvement in new design and project maintenance, with engineering problem solving, and addressing current product field or factory quality issues from an engineering perspective.
- Being part of the Chassis Engineering group the engineer will follow and support the chassis engineers on Volvo products
- The engineer will be involved in performing the design, development, analysis, and maintenance tasks of electrical and pneumatic installations
- It will give the engineer knowledge in design as well as valuable experience working with real engineering problems.
- Basic mechanical engineering skills and a basic understanding of the automotive industry.
- CAD knowledge (Preferably PTC Creo)
- Applicants must possess BE degree in mechanical
- Teamwork: Building cooperation among individuals and working to achieve group goals and outcomes.
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback non-defensively.
We value your data privacy and therefore do not accept applications via mail.
Who we are and what we believe in
Our focus on Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity allows each of us the opportunity to bring our full authentic self to work and thrive by providing a safe and supportive environment, free of harassment and discrimination. We are committed to removing the barriers to entry, which is why we ask that even if you feel you may not meet every qualification on the job description, please apply and let us decide.
Applying to this job offers you the opportunity to join Volvo Group. Every day, across the globe, our trucks, buses, engines, construction equipment, financial services, and solutions make modern life possible. We are almost 100,000 people empowered to shape the future landscape of efficient, safe and sustainable transport solutions. Fulfilling our mission creates countless career opportunities for talents with sharp minds and passion across the group’s leading brands and entities.
Group Trucks Technology are seeking talents to help design sustainable transportation solutions for the future. As part of our team, you’ll help us by engineering exciting next-gen technologies and contribute to projects that determine new, sustainable solutions. Bring your love of developing systems, working collaboratively, and your advanced skills to a place where you can make an impact. Join our design shift that leaves society in good shape for the next generation.