Volvo Group is Hiring | Application Engineer |
Position – Application Engineer
Company – Volvo Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
We have an opening in the Industrial Business unit of Volvo Penta for the post of Sales Application Engineer. Interested candidates with relevant qualifications and experience are invited to apply for this position.
- Assist & participate in Industrial Engine technical sales activities.
- Develop and secure new application technical data and CAD packaging.
- Installation & sales support to OEM proto equipment build.
- Involve and support the emission certification process for Genset Engine /Versatile Engine
- Installation Audits and PAA signoff with OEM
- Technical analysis of machine performance and field validation study
- Involvement in any field failure analysis on new applications.
- Technical/ Application training for new OEM Customers
- Participate in Marketing and sales promotion (exhibition, customer events) initiatives.
Worked with Diesel Engine specifications, application study, Engine Scope selection, Coordination, and local solutions to OEM customers, Knowledge of Engine Electricals and Electronics. Read and Interpret Electrical Drawings, co-ordination with aftermarket dept. Possess knowledge of Technical Marketing and sales communication.
- Language proficiency in English/Hindi/local languages
- Business aptitude, Positive attitude,
- Good Computer knowledge and presentation skills,
- Flexible to extensive travel domestic & international
Educational Qualification: BE in Mechanical / Electrical/ Automobile Engineering
Work experience in Engine companies like Caterpillar, Cummins, Kirloskar, Mahindra, MTU, TATA, and Ashok Leyland will be an added advantage.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing, and services that increase our customer’s uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change, and Customer Success.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other, and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.