Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Voltas
Exp. – 0 years
Location – Kochi/ Cochin, Kerala, Trivandrum/ Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, IN
Voltas is India’s premier air conditioning and engineering services provider offering engineering solutions for a wide spectrum of industries in areas such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning, refrigeration, climate control, electro–mechanical projects, textile machinery, machine tools, mining and construction, materials handling, water management, building management systems, pollution control, and chemicals.
The company’s strengths lie principally in the design and manufacture of industrial equipment, management and execution of air conditioning and public work projects, sourcing, installation, and servicing of technology–based systems; and representation of global technology leaders, serving industrial sectors and applications.
- To learn the Heat load estimation, Equipment selection, Ducting design, Piping design, and other designs related to HVAC systems.
- To learn the Retrofit Business model of Customer Care Business.
- To learn the AMC Business model of Customer Care Business.
- To visit various Customer sites and understand their expectations/requirements.
- To learn Retrofit estimation and preparation of Techno-Commercial proposals under the guidance of the Retrofit Head.
- To understand various AMC schemes and submit a Techno-Commercial proposal under the guidance of the AMC Head.
- To visit various AMC sites along with AMC Engineers and develop troubleshooting skills.
- To carry out other activities as per instruction given by Branch Head / Retrofit Head / AMC Head. Submit weekly/monthly reports to respective reporting managers.
- Good Technical knowledge of HVAC Systems
- Good Computer writing skills
- Good Communication skill
- Good Interpersonal skill
If Interested send resumes on [email protected]