Position – Senior Process Engineer
Company – Vestas
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Blades APAC Region -> Blade Factory Ahmedabad -> Maintenance
Technical Support Department Support blades production processes providing technical leadership for the designated area of actuation including support to capacity expansion projects and projects to improve product and process robustness.
- Responsible for setup and maintenance of production processes according to the production strategy of Vestas Blades.
- Responsible for cooperation with Maintenance technicians on maintenance of equipment in production area to meet operational requirements and company values and image.
- Preparation and maintenance of necessary production documentation for correct manufacture of products.
- Provide technical support and training to production teams when required as it applies to production processes, documentation and setup of production lines.
- Take responsibility on all issues related to production process issues.
- Identifying key potentials, implementing action plans through reporting systems to improve production quality.
- Improve existing production processes to support continuous improvement on production lines, make it more robust.
- Cooperation with Production Quality Department, supporting cross plant system issues that impact overall compliance.
- Cooperation with MAN-Blades, PE team, Technology team to secure knowledge and understanding of production strategy.
- Interface to cooperate with Manufacturing Tools & Equipment department, secure knowledge and understanding of production strategy.
- Provide timely support to all shifts defined by project needs, production schedule and production processes issues.
- Handling change control of process areas, ECO procedures in the factory. Working on routings, item warehouse and item process.
- Assist with additional projects and duties as assigned.
- Graduation in Mechanical engineering / Allied with 10-13 Years of experience.
- Having an experience in composites on the process of infusion
- Knowledge on the material of composites and its behaviour
- Take a lead on the tooling in the project phase and validate
- Should have good communication in English and presentation skills
- Team player and work as a team on local and global platform
What we offer
We Offer a good working culture with System & Process and have global experience.
The work location is Ahmedabad Factory in Gujarat, India
The role will have minimum of 10% travel
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st March ‘2021
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.