Position – Lead Engineer (Loads)
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
- Advanced design load simulations
- Stakeholder management
- Detailed reporting
- Coaching other engineers
- Supporting the Technical Lead on process improvement initiatives
- Technical review of engineering work completed by other engineers
- An engineering graduate in the stream of Civil or Aerospace or Mechanical. Having a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the Wind Industry in the Loads domain, having exposure to Wind & Site will be an added advantage.
- Work structured and systematic and have consistent attention to detail, which enables you to meet deadlines
- Be a dynamic career-driven individual who is able to work autonomously and yet appreciates the value in working in teams
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following on social media channels.