Position – Lead Engineer (Loads)
- Advanced design load simulations
- Stakeholder management
- Detailed reporting
- Coaching other engineers
- Supporting the Technical Lead on process improvement initiatives
- Technical review of engineering work completed by other engineers
- An engineering graduate in the stream of Civil or Aerospace or Mechanical. Having a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the Wind Industry in the Loads domain, having exposure to Wind & Site will be an added advantage.
- Work structured and systematic and have consistent attention to detail, which enables you to meet deadlines
- Be a dynamic career-driven individual who is able to work autonomously and yet appreciates the value in working in teams
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.