Spread the love
Position – Executive-Market Equipment
Company – Varun Beverages Limited
Exp. – from 0 to 5 year(s) of Experience
Location – Chandigarh, Panipat
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor Equipment Moves for Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure that lead times for equipment moves are minimised.
- Ensure that the service department meets AOP plan objectives.
- Fully utilise the equipment asset base.
- Processing Supplier Bills for Timely Payments
- Provide linkage between service and sales.
- Sustain best practice processes and systems to enhance organisational efficiency.
- Collect, monitor, update and reinforce core work measures.
- Implement Process for Parts Management.
- Provide coaching and support to Technicians.
- Insure that regulatory requirements are met by workforce.
- Insure that assets are maintained in a clean and organised manner.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Tech (Mechanical or Electrical) with 0-5 yrs experience Or Diploma in Mechanical or refrigeration with 5 yrs experience
- Varun Beverages Limited – We are the second largest franchisee in the world (outside the US) of carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) and non-carbonated beverages (NCBs) sold under trademarks owned by PepsiCo and a key player in the beverage industry. We produce and distribute a wide range of CSDs, as well as a large selection of NCBs, including packaged drinking water. PepsiCo CSD brands sold by us include Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Seven-Up, Mirinda Orange, Mirinda Lemon, Mountain Dew, Seven-Up Nimbooz Masala Soda, Evervess Soda, Duke€™s Soda, and Sting. PepsiCo NCB brands sold by us include Tropicana (100%, Essentials & Delight), Tropicana Slice, Tropicana Fritz, Seven-Up Nimbooz, Gatorade, and Quaker Oat Milk as well as packaged drinking water under the brand Aquafina. In addition, we have also been granted the franchise for the Ole brand of PepsiCo products in Sri Lanka.
- We have been associated with PepsiCo since the 1990s and have over two and half decades consolidated our business association with PepsiCo, increasing the number of PepsiCo licensed territories and sub-territories covered by us, producing and distributing a wider range of PepsiCo beverages, introducing various SKUs in our portfolio, and expanding our distribution network. We have been granted franchises for various PepsiCo products spread across 27 States and 7 Union Territories (except Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh) in India.
- Our share of PepsiCo beverages volume sales increased from ~ 26% in Fiscal 2011 to 80%+ now. Although India is our largest market, we have also been granted the franchise for various PepsiCo products for the territories of Nepal, Sri Lanka, Morocco, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- VBL has 30 manufacturing plants in India (Gr. Noida 1, Gr. Noida 2, Kosi, Sathariya 1, Sathariya 2, Bazpur, Jaipur & Hardoi in Uttar Pradesh, Bhiwadi & Jodhpur in Rajasthan, Nuh & Panipat in Haryana, Phillaur and Pathankot in Punjab, Kolkata in West Bengal, Guwahati Unit 1 & 2 in Assam, Goa, Mandideep in Madhya Pradesh, Bargarh & Cuttack in Odisha, Jamshedpur in Jharkhand, Bharuch in Gujarat, Mahul, Roha and Paithan in Maharashtra, Nelamangala in Karnataka, Palakkad in Kerala, Sri City in Andhra Pradesh, Sangareddy in Telangana and Mamandur in Tamil Nadu) and 6 manufacturing plants in international geographies (two in Nepal and one each in Sri Lanka, Morocco, Zambia and Zimbabwe). In addition, we have set up backward integration facilities for the production of preforms, crowns, corrugated boxes, plastic crates, and shrink-wrap films in certain of our production facilities to ensure operational efficiencies and quality standards.
- We are part of the RJ Corp group, a diversified business conglomerate with interests in beverages, quick-service restaurants, dairy, and healthcare. Our Promoter and Chairman Mr. Ravi Kant Jaipuria has an established reputation as an entrepreneur and business leader and is the only Indian to receive PepsiCo€™s International Bottler of the Year award, which was awarded in 1997.
Spread the love