Position – PRODUCTION ENGINEER
Exp. – 2 to 7 Years
- Taking care of production & maintenance activities on bottling lines in shifts
- Maintain GHK & GMP on the shop floor
- Review & take actions to improve plant KPIs like equipment efficiencies, DMC yields, etc..
- Plan shift schedule and manage shop floor employees in the shift
- Understand & maintain the required quality of the product
- Carry out preventive maintenance on equipment
- Should be able to troubleshoot during equipment breakdown
- Should be good at excel & aware of SAP PP module
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should know the Marathi Language
- From Beverage and Breweries only
- Early Joiners – 15 days or less
Varun Beverages Limited
We are the second-largest franchisee in the world (outside the US) of carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) and non-carbonated beverages (NCBs) sold under trademarks owned by PepsiCo and a key player in the beverage industry. We produce and distribute a wide range of CSDs, as well as a large selection of NCBs, including packaged drinking water. PepsiCo CSD brands sold by us include Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Seven-Up, Mirinda Orange, Mirinda Lemon, Mountain Dew, Seven-Up Nimbooz Masala Soda, Evervess Soda, Duke¢¢s Soda, and Sting. PepsiCo NCB brands sold by us include Tropicana (100%, Essentials & Delight), Tropicana Slice, Tropicana Fritz, Seven-Up Nimbooz, Gatorade and Quaker Oat Milk as well as packaged drinking water under the brand Aquafina. In addition, we have also been granted the franchise for the Ole brand of PepsiCo products in Sri Lanka.
We have been associated with PepsiCo since the 1990s and have over two and half decades consolidated our business association with PepsiCo, increasing the number of PepsiCo licensed territories and sub-territories covered by us, producing and distributing a wider range of PepsiCo beverages, introducing various SKUs in our portfolio, and expanding our distribution network. We have been granted franchises for various PepsiCo products spread across 27 States and 7 Union Territories (except Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh) in India.
Our share of PepsiCo beverages volume sales increased from ~ 26% in Fiscal 2011 to 80%+ now. Although India is our largest market, we have also been granted the franchise for various PepsiCo products for the territories of Nepal, Sri Lanka, Morocco, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Recruiter Name: Swapnil