Position – Market Equipment Executive
Exp. – 0 to 4 Years
Job Title / Designation: Market Equipment Executive
Functional Reporting to MEC
The incumbent shall be responsible for Supporting Market Equipment Department in administration different functions like Parts Management, Equipment Movement, Supplier Bills processing, Equipment Inventory management, and Asset Database Management
Primary Roles & Accountabilities
- Monitor Equipment Moves for Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure that lead times for equipment moves are minimized.
- Ensure that the service department meets AOP plan objectives.
- Fully utilize the equipment asset base.
- Processing Supplier Bills for Timely Payments
- Provide linkage between service and sales.
- Sustain best practice processes and systems to enhance organizational efficiency.
- Collect, monitor, update and reinforce core work measures.
- Implement Process for Parts Management.
- Provide coaching and support to Technicians.
- Ensure that regulatory requirements are met by the workforce.
- Ensure that assets are maintained in a clean and organized manner.
Qualification and Work experience
B.Tech (Mechanical) with 2 yrs experience Or Diploma in Mechanical or refrigeration with 5 yrs experience.
Varun Beverages Limited
We are the second-largest franchisee in the world (outside the US) of carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) and non-carbonated beverages (NCBs) sold under trademarks owned by PepsiCo and a key player in the beverage industry. We produce and distribute a wide range of CSDs, as well as a large selection of NCBs, including packaged drinking water. PepsiCo CSD brands sold by us include Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Seven-Up, Mirinda Orange, Mirinda Lemon, Mountain Dew, Seven-Up Nimbooz Masala Soda, Evervess Soda, Duke¢¢s Soda and Sting. PepsiCo NCB brands sold by us include Tropicana (100%, Essentials & Delight), Tropicana Slice, Tropicana Fritz, Seven-Up Nimbooz, Gatorade and Quaker Oat Milk as well as packaged drinking water under the brand Aquafina. In addition, we have also been granted the franchise for the Ole brand of PepsiCo products in Sri Lanka.
We have been associated with PepsiCo since the 1990s and have over two and half decades consolidated our business association with PepsiCo, increasing the number of PepsiCo licensed territories and sub-territories covered by us, producing and distributing a wider range of PepsiCo beverages, introducing various SKUs in our portfolio, and expanding our distribution network. We have been granted franchises for various PepsiCo products spread across 27 States and 7 Union Territories (except Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh) in India.