Position – Planning Engineer
Company – Valmet Inc.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Full Job Description
Supply Chain Planning Engineer for Paper Business Line (based in Pune/Gurgaon, India)Are you the enthusiastic, self-driven and result-oriented professional who wants to move our customer’s performance forward?We are looking for “Supply Chain Planning Engineer” to be based in Pune/Gurgaon, India. This position reports to “Manager, PAP India Supply Management”. In this position you will have an opportunity to support Sourcing & Project procurement by Item management, ERP and Planning capacities, in accordance with the supply plans.In this position, you will be required to,
- Make local manufacturing schedule according to contracts, related schedules and product splits and provide capacity information of key assemblies and components periodically.
- Open project structure in ERP.
- Process items from Engineering systems to ERP with check of BOM structures, Item mapping and Detail schedules. Communicate topics and details with related counterparts.
- Process items in ERP to manufacturing and purchasing queues and check correctness of data.
- Process Engineering Change Notifications in engineering and ERP systems and verify the information with needed persons.
- Close projects after delivery.
- Collect and report project costs and preassembly hours on needed accuracy for product owners and cost estimation to help developing cost modelling.
- Work on Procurement and logistics data maintenance (ERP, Item management and Support for Procurement and shipping documentation and invoicing).
- Meet Functional KPI’s such as On-time delivery, Capacity planning, Ordering & cost competitiveness.
To succeed this role, you will need:
Bachelor / master’s Degree in mechanical engineering 4 years of minimum experience in relevant field. Understand engineering basics including engineering drawing study. Global procurement experience. Background and exposure in item management and ERPs. Good communication and presentation skills. Willing to travel.
Team management skills
We offer you a rewarding position in a global industry leader in pulp, paper and energy industries with the possibilities to grow professionally.
If this sounds like something you are looking for and you are ready to go forward on your career, send your application with your CV via the provided latest by 15 Jun 2022When everything works together,
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 17000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.