Position – Engineer – COE
Company – Valmet Inc.
Location – Dombivli, Maharashtra, IN
Are you a self-driven professional interested in a career in customer order engineering?
we are looking for a COE Engineer
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for quotation and application team during the quotation phase.
- Evaluate customer specifications to ensure the selected product meets the requirements and determine the feasibility of manufacturing by working with appropriate teams.
- Create and maintain engineering documents for engineered products, (i.e. manufacturing drawings, items, BOMs, specifications, etc.).
- Create and maintain technical documents for customer orders, (i.e. dimensional drawings/Instrumentation drawings/general assembly drawings, customer assembly drawings, calculations, etc.).
- Create ECNs for special-engineered products when needed.
- Provide technical support for the factory which includes manufacturing, production, top works, and quality-related issues.
- Works with senior engineers on engineering technical issues and production information, as needed.
- Actively participate in executing task schedules to ensure the timely completion of all assigned duties.
- Participate in COE development projects as needed.
- Domestic or international travel is required for pieces of training, internal meetings or other job-related tasks when needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, or equivalent technical degree with 3-5 years of related engineering experience.
- Prior experience using 2D and 3D CAD software.
- Microsoft Office and general computer proficiency.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
If the role exists you pls apply online.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 17,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customer’s performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.