Position – Intern – M & T VWS
Company – Valeo India Pvt Ltd.
Exp. – 0 to 1 year
Location – Chennai, Tamilnadu, IN
Job Title: Intern-Metier
Department: Hierarchical Manager(s) Title(s)
- He strongly contributes to Metier Team to create & develop or Improve
- Physics on Current Tools
- Continuous improvement & Innovation
- Support Metier Team for successful deployment of new applications
- Supports the Metier team to solve technical issues concern to Engineering
- Supports to create a specification, write the engineering equation for the different Tool application
- Understand the current Tool and write the specification with an equation to match the current tool output
- Understand and improve the physics on the Nozzle design Improvement(Spray Pattern, Diffusion, contact angle, etc) (Different Nozzle types, physics behind the nozzle)
- Writing the code (Scilab) to validate the equations with the current Tool or Simulation or Laboratory results
- Writing specification for Kinematics of Wiper Linkage, Arm and Blade and Pressure Calculation (VD Kinematics and Pressure Distribution)
- Master in Engineering (Mechanical/Fluid Mechanics)
- Strong knowledge in Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics or Computational Engineering
- Strong knowledge in Mathematics and Algorithms
- Knowledge in Scilab (Writing equations)
- Knowledge in Google Doc (writing equations)
- How many years of professional experience in a specific professional area are required for the position?
- Motivated to apply the Engineering knowledge in the applications
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2019, the Group generated sales of 19.2 billion euros and invested 13% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. On December 31, 2019, Valeo had 191 plants, 20 research centers, 39 development centers, and 15 distribution platforms, and employed 114,700 people in 33 countries worldwide.