Position – CAE Professionals
Valeo India Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
- Candidate must have 2- 5 years of significant professional experience in Automotive R&D
- Experience in automotive industry very much appreciated.
- 2-5 years work experience on Hypermesh.
- 2-5 years experience on NX Nastran tool specific to vibrational analysis.
- Verbal and Written skills in English for Technical communication is mandatory.
- Basic Knowledge on Automobile driveline system, parts and its functions.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2019, the Group generated sales of 19.2 billion euros and invested 13% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. At December 31, 2019, Valeo had 191 plants, 20 research centers, 39 development centers, and 15 distribution platforms, and employed 114,700 people in 33 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.