Injection Mold & Press Tool Design Engineer
Exp. – 5 to 10 Years
- Develop mold design concepts with injection molds, where molds will typically run in very high productivity operations for the extended tool.
- Work with program managers and various stakeholders to fully understand molded part design requirements, and integrate these requirements into mold design.
- Leverage Modeling and Simulation studies, run by other experts, to improve and optimize mold designs for productivity and longevity.
- Develop and integrate new mold design approaches, and new mold design technology.
- Deliver complete fabrication ready 3D mold designs.
- Develop press Tools for making various components.
- Possess a deep technical mastery of mold and Press Tool design
- Understanding common mechanical functions including hydraulics, pneumatics, electronic instrumentation, and servo-driven actions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technology
- Strong 3D CAD skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across functions and with customers
- Ability to research problems, develop solutions and present possible solutions for implementation
- Ability to work successfully under the pressure of tight timelines and frequent changes to a heavy workload
- Ability to work with outside vendors
V-Guard Industries Ltd: V-Guard Industries Ltd is a major electrical appliances manufacturer in India having 29 branches & 6 manufacturing units across India and with a turnover exceeding 2500 crore in the FY 18 -19.
Recruiter Name: Jayaraj Chakyat