Unilever is hiring | Production Engineer |
Position – MPC Production Engineer
Company – Unilever
Location – Factory, Uttar Pradesh, IN
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Production engineers focus on manufacturing performance. They will make sure that the production target attainment will be achieved.
- Receive from Supply planning the production plan and organize with them the production schedule.
- Based on the production schedule, organize the manpower accordingly with the standard.
- Make sure that the production lines keep the expected OLE.
- Make sure that the production attainment will be achieved also meeting the expected production cost.
- Make sure that the equipment will be maintained in basic condition by implementing the standard of Autonomous Maintenance.
- Make sure that the startup operations, change over and cleaning accordingly with GMP to be executed following the appropriate company standard.
- Cooperate with maintenance team, to organize the schedule for the planned maintenance.
- Participate in conducting trial and industrial tests of new types of packaging materials, raw materials and finished products.
- Make proposals on the organization of workplaces to reduce labor costs and improve sanitation and hygiene.
- Participate in projects to upgrade existing equipment, as well as purchase new ones.
- Organize the training of production operators and the certification of their skill level.
- Make sure that put in place the defined actions to eliminate all detected process deviations.
- Develop and support production team to create and update WCM activity boards.
- Advise and support, in cooperation with WCM coordinator, production staff on the application of WCM techniques.
- Participate in conducting internal meetings aimed at developing measures to prevent and eliminate non-conformities and reduce losses.
JOB KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Production/Mechanical Engineering
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- FMCG production environment background is a must
- Preferably having knowledge in TPM/Lean manufacturing methodologies
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.