Spread the love
Position – Engineering Executive/ Senior Engineering Executive – Mechanical
- Designing & setting up of new facilities like Pilot Plants, Labs & Offices to meet business needs.
- Installation and commissioning of plant & Lab equipment
- Conducting FAT of the Equipment prior delivery.
- Raising Capital proposal, budgeting & capex execution for category & site infra.
- Delivering to site sustainability targets by driving initiatives.
- Implementation of system to have Maximum equipment up time & high output efficiency by having automations.
- Maintenance of Home Care, Laundry, Skin, Hair, Colour cosmetics, Oral Labs & pilot plants.
- Maintenance and operation of utilities like Chilled water, Air-conditioning units, water treatment plants, water distribution network, Firefighting system- Hydrant & Sprinklers, Compressors, boiler, Pumps etc.
- Modification or alteration in existing equipment or layouts to ensure that they are safe, reliable and efficient
- Sound knowledge of safety to Implement guidelines to enhance safety of machines, men and especially contract employees and thereby improving site safety.
- Asset accounting and verification
- Contractor & Supplier Management
- Good Knowledge of TPM, ISO, GMP & Green Building Standards with high exposure of Digitalization
- Should possess knowledge of Civil, Instrumentation, Electrical & Robotics.
- Liaising with Factory Inspector, Municipal Authorities, MPCB Officials.
Educational Qualifications – BE (Mechanical)
Related work experience – BE (Mechanical) with a minimum of 4 years of work experience
Spread the love