TVS Motor is Hiring | Testing Engineer |
Position – Testing Engineer
Company – TVS Motor
Location – Hosur, Tamil Nadu, IN
Group Company: TVS Motor Company
Designation: Testing Engineer (Testing Engineer_3W R&D – Vehicle Testing Group)
Office Location: Hosur
Executing the DVP tests as per the DFMEA for the various new projects in the pipeline and requires to be completed in parallel.
The timeline of delivery of Test results can be met for the PACE idea projects, 3W on-road EV tests, OBD II projects, High Power engine projects, current NPD design iteration projects etc.
Routine work like failure information report preparation, failure analysis, routine performance, and environmental & durability testing will be delivered more by this newcomer so that experts can focus more on accelerated testing.
- Execute the various on road durability tests like highway, city & rural etc. with respective drivers, shift supervisors.
- Execute the instrumentation & conduct the performance test like acceleration, coast down, fuel consumption, vibration test etc.
- Execute the environmental test like water wading test, dynamic rain shower test, mud clogging test, summer test etc.
- Execute the instrumentation & conduct the cold start / hot start test, various Accelerated Field Trials etc.
- Understanding of failure mechanism & prepare the Failure information report based on data collected by various supervisors of on road durability testing / failed parts.
- Analyse the data collected in glyph works as mentioned above and prepare the test report.
- Validating the design iterated part on durability test vehicle and release the action effectiveness report.
- Preparation of consolidated report with various dashboard data.
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree
- Field specialization: Mechanical Engineering, Automobile
- Degree: Bachelor of Engineering – BE
Required work experience
- Years of experience: 3 to 8
- Vehicle driving skill (4-wheeler license is mandatory at least)
- Basic automotive product function understanding.
- Instrumentation for the various vehicle level tests.
- Data collection & analysis, inference escalation
- Understanding of product design & functional requirements.Proficiency in Basic MS office tools
- Behavioral competency:
- Oral, written communication
- Interpersonal relationship to work as a team
- Leadership skill to handle trainees & test drivers
- Rigor in execution to meet upcoming projects time line, PDCA etc.
- Internal and external customer requirements understanding skill