Position – Executive – Operational Excellence
Company – Transpek-Silox
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working with Production and maintenance teams in implementing high-priority areas for improvement from process safety studies.
- Work towards process safety excellence based on improvement plans, technology upgrade, improvement of key manufacturing processes.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification: BE/BTech – Chemical/Mechanical/Instrumentation from a reputed institute
- Experience : 3-5 years in an inorganic chemical plant.
- Analytical/Statistical Tools & Methods – Knowledge of problem solving tools & methods, including statistics.
- Knowledge in Process safety elements like HAZOP, HIRA, PSSR etc.
- Communication – A fluent communicator with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills. Needs to be an integrator across the operations functions.
- General understanding of how chemical manufacturing process is carried out.
Perks and Benefits
As per Company Policy
Transpek-Silox Industry Private LimitedTranspek-Silox Industry Ltd. An Indo-Belgium joint venture is a leading manufacturer of Inorganic Chemicals. A leading producer of Inorganic Chemicals market leader in India for most of its products and has a strong global presence. Catering to the demand for a wide range of inorganic segment such as Textile, Rubber & Tyres, Paints, Paper, Polymer, Pharma, etc. One of the largest producers of Sulphoxylates in the world. Pioneers in manufacturing of SFS (Safolite) and ZFS (Safolin). A major producer of SHS, Zinc-Dust, & Zinc-Oxide with Asia Region. About 35% of production exported to more than 50 countries. All manufacturing sites are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.