Position – Trainee Mechanical Engineer
Company – Thyssenkrupp
Exp. – 0 – 1 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
ThyssenKrupp Industries India Pvt. Ltd. (TKII) in the last five decades has grown to become one of the most trusted names in the fields of Sugar Plants & Machinery, Open Cast Mining & Bulk Material Handling Systems, Cement Plants & Machinery and Industrial Boilers & Power plants. Today with strong foundations and access to world-class technology TKII€™s plant making capabilities are helping the industry become competitive world over.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge and understanding of the production process
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Understanding of safety practices and adhering to the same.
- Awareness of manufacturing process/material handling process and equipment.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Understanding of Production processes – Fabrication, machining, welding, assembly, and painting procedures.
- Demonstrates Learning ability.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Senior Engineers from time to time.
- Tech Savy.
- Positive attitude
Desired Candidate Profile
- Very good organizational skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Kindly share your Profiles on the following: