Position – Graduate Engineering Trainee
Company – Thirumalai Chemicals (TCL)
Exp. – 0 – 1 years
Salary – ₹ 3,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Location – Dahej, Gujarat/ Ranipet, Tamilnadu, IN
- Lead process engineering role in all Detailed engineering deliverables( EPC Project ),
- Review of all process documents, drawings, and specifications from DE consultants in the EPC stage of the project.
- Input to and Co-ordinate with a multifunctional team to implement the project
- Vendor offer review, TBT, and vendor document review for process-intensive Package
- Participate and provide input, close out for Design review, and safety reviews.
- Control of change in PID
- Preparation of operating manual.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To carry out process design and execution of process plants involving Petrochemical / Fine & Specialty chemicals.
- Interact with other discipline team leads and detailed engineering consultants, vendors and project management team for timely completion of design activities complying with company standards, and local/international standards.
- Shall make realistic plans, manpower, and cost estimates for the assigned work.
- Shall send periodic reports and effectively interact with other disciplines to achieve the overall design and engineering objective.
Desired Candidate Profile
- List of branches to be considered – B.E / M.E – Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Civil
- Eligibility Criteria (CGPA cut-off) – 70 % and above.
- Designation – Graduate Engineering trainee
- Salary Package – B.E – 3.60 lacs per annum and M.E – 4.00 lacs per annum (during the training period)
Kindly discuss with your parents the following conditions before coming for the interview
- Submission of all Original educational qualification Certificates at the time of joining
- Signing a service agreement bond of 4 years. On Completion of 4 years, your certificates will be returned.
- Designation at the time of joining Graduate Engineer Trainee, a Training period of 12 months, 6 months of probation, and Confirmation.
- Experienced Candidates will be given the right designation, and salary only after all interviews are completed.
A petrochemical major with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and HACCP certifications. Financially sound, a major exporter to all countries, producers of bulk and fine chemicals, food-grade chemicals. Highly people-oriented policies and excellent working environment. Stable and growing. Successful diversification into new businesses and ventures. Presently foraying into Pharma Contract Research for overseas clients.