Position – Design Engineer
Company – Thermax Limited
Exp. – 2 to 3 years
Location – Chennai, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Detail engineering – preparation, checking of the heat exchanger, and pressure vessel engineering drawings.
- Would be responsible for Mechanical + thermal calculations of Process Equipment.
- Preparation of P & I diagrams and General Arrangement drawings.
- Responsible for selection of components and preparation of Bill of Materials.
- Should be able to work on Modelling Software ( viz. Solid Works ), previous experience
- Should have experience in ASME Section II & Section VIII
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: BE Mechanical
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs
Reporting to: Engineering- Group Head
- Should carry a positive mindset and be able to understand and adapt to ongoing job demands
- Learning ability
- Good Team Member and ability to work with cross-functional team
Interested candidates can send their profile by clicking below button
Thermax Group is an INR 4704 crore company, providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 33 International offices and 13 manufacturing facilities – 7 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
We are one of the few companies in the world that offers integrated innovative solutions in the field of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control and chemicals. The company also designs, builds and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems and air pollution control projects. We strive to serve our clients better by developing sustainable solutions which are environment-friendly and enable efficient deployment of energy and water resources.