Position – Site Manager/ Deputy Site Manager
Exp. – 8 to 20 years
Job Title/Designation: Site Manager and DSM
Qualification: BE (Mechanical)
Experience: 8-12 for DSM, 12-20 for SM
- Assists in the overall planning, organization and management of all aspects of large capacity utility segment’s operations, including general administration, budgeting, planning, and policy development.
- Customer, Contractorand Team management.
- Project planning related to the operation & maintenance of HVAC, VAM, centrifugal Compressors, cooling tower, ETP, STP and Firefighting System.
- Adhere to safety norms and procedure.
- liaison, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with employee and other interests. Responds to public inquiries, investigates complaints, and initiates appropriate action.
- Able to handle team size of60 to 100 in accordance with departmental policy statutory guidelines.
Interested candidate may apply or refer this job.
Thermax Group is an INR 4704 crore company, providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 33 International offices and 13 manufacturing facilities – 7 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
We are one of the few companies in the world that offers integrated innovative solutions in the field of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control, and chemicals. The company also designs, builds, and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems, and air pollution control projects. We strive to serve our clients better by developing sustainable solutions that are environment-friendly and enable efficient deployment of energy and water resources.