Position – Risk Assessment Engineer
Exp. – 2 to 6 years
Qualification: B.E(Mechanical)/B. Tech (Mechanical).
Detailed descriptions of jobs :
- Boiler shut down, trouble shooting, performance assessment, conditional monitoring up to 30TPH boiler.
- Must be worked on sites have knowledge of thermic fluid heater.
- Must be worked on moving grate boilers, AFBC boilers on cold shutdown.
- Must have worked in boiler service engg department.
- Ready to travel on site as & when required.
- Report preparation for shut down audit with energy conservation recommendation.
- Detailed knowledge of boiler passing, tube thickness measurements.
- Working & trouble shooting on power plants will be an additional advantage.
Above requirement is on Fixed term contract on extendable basis.
Interested may apply or refer this job..
Thermax Group is an INR 4704 crore company, providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 33 International offices and 13 manufacturing facilities – 7 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
We are one of the few companies in the world that offers integrated innovative solutions in the field of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control, and chemicals. The company also designs, builds, and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems, and air pollution control projects. We strive to serve our clients better by developing sustainable solutions that are environment-friendly and enable efficient deployment of energy and water resources.