Experience – 5 – 8 years
Location – Pune
- New Product Development
- Redesign the existing Prototype suitable for Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, and Cost.
- Create different DFMA concepts for a product.
- Finalize the concept by applying tools like the Pugh matrix.
- Prepare fabrication drawing and support fabricator for making Prototypes.
- Testing and Validation of Prototype.
- Tolerance stack as per function and assembly.
- Modularizing the product for various models & standardization
- Highly creative in New Product Design
- Design experience on Product made of composite materials, plastics, and sheet metal
- Experience of automotive products application engineering
- Familiar with FMEA
- Basic knowledge of Finite element analysis
- Resourceful, Creative, a fast learner, Self-driven, self-motivated.
Education – UG: B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical
Key Skills – sheet metal, FMEA, DMFAFRP, Fabrication, 3D Modelling, Design Engineering, DFMA Fabrication Drawing.
About the Company
Thermax Group is an INR 4704 crore company, providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 33 International offices and 13 manufacturing facilities – 7 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
We are one of the few companies in the world that offers integrated innovative solutions in the field of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control and chemicals. The company also designs, builds and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems and air pollution control projects. We strive to serve our clients better by developing sustainable solutions that are environment-friendly and enable efficient deployment of energy and water resources.
Like this type updates, Then subscribe