Position – Master Data Management Executive
Exp. – 2 to 4 years
- Define & maintain a process for MDM (Master data management) for entire Thermax divisions.
- Deliver requirements from various engineering functions to create new Part number codes after validation of the business process.
- Exposure to engineering processes like a part master, part creation, library or catalog of parts,
- Interact with engineering teams to optimize the process and maintain SLAs.
- Exposure to BOM, Part masters, engineering & procurement process is an added advantage.
- Experience in working with ERP or PLM systems is a must in Part master or BOM functionalities.
- Skills like Troubleshooting, root cause analysis of issues required to deliver an outcome.
Required Candidate profile
Critical Competencies for the job: Technical :
Any CAD (SolidEdge, SolidWorks, CATIA, UG NX, etc)
Any PLM system (Dassault Enovia, Teamcenter, Windchill, etc)