Position – Design Engineer
Exp. – 5 to 8 years
a) Key Objectives
- New Product Development
- Redesign the existing Prototype suitable for Manufacturing.
- Assembly, Service and Cost
b) Major Deliverables
- Create different DFMA concept for product
- Finalize the concept by applying tools like Pugh matrix
- Prepare fabrication drawing and support fabricator for making Pro totype.
- Testing and Validation of Prototype
- Tolerance stack as per function and assembly
- Modularizing the product for various models & standardization.
Required Candidate profile
a) Essential Attributes
- Highly creative in New Product Design
- Design experience on Product made of composite materials, Plastics and sheet metal
- Experience of automotive products application engineering
- Familiar with FMEA
- Basic knowledge of Finite element analysis
- Resourceful, Creative, a fast learner, Self-driven, self-motivated.
About the Company
Thermax Group is an INR 4704 crore company, providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 33 International offices and 13 manufacturing facilities – 7 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
We are one of the few companies in the world that offers integrated innovative solutions in the field of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control and chemicals. The company also designs, builds and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems and air pollution control projects. We strive to serve our clients better by developing sustainable solutions which are environment-friendly and enable efficient deployment of energy and water resources.