Position – Senior Engineer-Mechanical Maintenance
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Lead and manage the mechanical maintenance of entire business center (BTA) in plant
- Machine breakdown analysis, action plan execution & reliability improvement from mechanical knowledge.
- Responsibility for energy initiation, waste reduction, documentation.
- Handling Safety audits, Quality audits, Legal compliance.
- Ensures GY policies CITU.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance, alignment, defect control, spare parts availability & repair.
- Drive & energize the entire mechanical team.
- Responsibility of Layered Process Audit.
- Ensuring the day to day jobs & linkage to the environment & impact on the environment.
- Responsible to control environmental spillage, waste minimization and reduce recycle reuse.
- Accountable for the Safety & Environmental Incidents taking place in the Plant.
- Consider Environmental impacts like duplication of resources, bad work environment, land contamination, Air pollution, health hazards and Noise pollution during maintenance activity and take appropriate action to curb these through monitoring and OCPs.
- Responsible to control e-waste.
- Responsible to control the consumption of oil, grease, cotton waste, and spare parts.
- Responsible to control spillage and Leakages during the maintenance