Position – PROCUREMENT ENGINEER
The Akshaya Patra Foundation
Exp. – 3 to 7 years
Travel Requirements – 60% travel North India on need Basis includes staying at the location
Qualification and Experience: B.E (Mechanical) engineer with at least 4 Yrs experience in Plant Equipment Purchase willing to travel PAN India
- Manage all aspects of Asset/Project Management for new assets development from initial Concept to Launch stage, SOR Study, ZBC estimation, MIS preparation, Material Management.
- Working on SAP involving making a Purchase order, Material Procurement Receipts, Purchase related all responsibilities
- Maintaining All Procurement Documents. Expertise in developing local vendors, reducing the cost of procurement of material.
- Capital Equipment Purchase
- Capex Procurement, Project Procurement, Indirect Sourcing,
- Indirect Materials, Asset Management, Non-Production Purchase.