Position – Assistant Manager – Food Plant Operations
The Akshaya Patra Foundation
Exp. – 3 to 5 years
Education: Bachelors in Mechanical with Operations / Production Management/in Food Technology / Food Science
- Plant Operations
- Production planning
- Menu planning
- Manpower planning
- Route planning
- Distribution planning
- Monitoring Cooking, Forming and Final packing
- Planning production depending upon the requirements
- Following proper GMP, GHP and other safety for product
- Conducted research and development for increasing the quality and quantity of the production
- Attending MRM and all other management meeting
- Booking production ERP for all SFG (Semi-finished Goods), FG (Finished Goods).
- Maintaining Records Related to the production department
- Corrective actions and decision making for quality deviations Monitoring calibration of equipment’s
- Monitoring sanitation & housekeeping through continuous inspection & reporting.
- Conducting daily shop floor meeting
- Maintaining the High-Quality standards at each process
- Responsibility Regarding delivery times and transportation
- Monitoring of Distribution for maintaining Channel to Consumer (C to C)
- Knowledge in Maintaining Vehicle Logbooks, Vehicle Planning, On-time Delivery follow up & Customer Feedback,
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle.
- Direct inbound and outbound logistics operations, such as transportation of Goods
- Receives products and coordinates delivery
- Prepares loads for shipment
- Maintain to avoid quality control issues
- Conducting daily cycle counts of Vessels, Crates
About the Company
The Akshaya Patra Foundation is an NGO in India headquartered in Bengaluru. Our organization strives to eliminate classroom hunger by implementing the Mid-Day Meal Scheme in government schools and government-aided schools.
Website – https://www.akshayapatra.org/