Position – Engineer II – CAE
Company – Textron Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION :
Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we are headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.. Organizationally, Textron consists of numerous subsidiaries and operating divisions, which are responsible for the day-to-day operation of their businesses. While we take great pride in our long history, we are even more excited by the future. Our vision is to be the premier multi-industry company, recognized for our powerful brands, world-class enterprise processes and talented people. By placing customers first in everything we do, Textron continues to grow as an industry leader with strong brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Textron Systems and Greenlee, among others. For more details please visit www.textron.com
Textron India Private Limited in Bangalore was incorporated in 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956, to better serve customers of Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) around the world. This is a global resource that provides engineering and technological solutions for many Textron business units. We provide engineering and design services including but not limited to drafting, computer aided design, computer aided engineering, solid modeling, finite element analysis, sourcing, business development, marketing and other related activities and services in relation to the above sectors. Our facility has electronics labs and the potential for a vehicle and mechanical engineering workshop. For more details please visit www.textron.in
About the Business Unit:
Kautex is a leading global system supplier to the automotive industry, developing and producing blow-molded fuel systems, automotive clear vision systems (windshield and headlamp washer systems), Selective Catalytic Reduction Systems, engine camshafts, and blow-molded industrial packaging products. With 42 locations in 15 countries, Kautex is well-positioned as the partner of choice for its customers around the world. For more details please visit www.kautex.com.
To provide CAE-simulation results and the engineering interpretation of this results according to the customer (internal/external) needs and to the state of the art. This services have to be provided in a global environment, overcoming the difficulties of global time zones and cultural and methodical differences.
- To provide CAE-simulation results and the engineering interpretation of this results according to the customer (internal/external) needs and to the state of the art in the field of Fuel tank systems and Battery
- Providing simulation results according to customer satisfaction and stick to request,plan and provide results in agreed time frame
- Develop new Methods in collaboration with other departments Core,Testing,Innovation
- Requestor understands meaning of CAE result and is able to draw conclusions and consider those in the engineering solution.
- Implement best practices in simulation to increase work efficiency, Train and guide peer CAE engineers
- Maintaining a sufficient balance of effort and output to ensure economic efficiency.
- Execute and manage CAE projects within engineering and development projects according to Kautex standard or to general CAE state of the art.
- Ensure appropriate definition of requested simulation task by clarifying open issue.
- Ensures own competency by self learning or indicating and defining of required trainings.
- Train and guide peer CAE engineers.
- Manage and support a smooth global workflow.
- Support customer projects with knowhow and give engineering direction. Ensure appropriate documentation and archiving of data..
- University degree in Mechanical,Automotive. Basic education and exposure to CAE
- Technical knowledge of,
- Performing Structural Explicit dynamic simulations
- Materials (Metals and Polymers)
- Good understanding of Battery,Fuel systems and the relevant components
- Detailed knowledge of Finite Element Method.
- Understanding the concepts of Implicit and Explicit simulations
- Extensive knowledge on at least one multipurpose FEA software package
- Altair products( Hypermesh), LS-Dyna, Ansys Mechanical APDL/workbench added advantage
- Fluid English required, German preferred
- Willingness to travel (customer visits, , exchange with other teams located elsewhere, share method and knowledge)
- Effective written and verbal communications
- A good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Cross cultural work experiences
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
Job Field Engineering
Primary Location India-Bangalore-Mylasandra
Recruiting Company Kautex
Shift First Shift
Job Posting 08/16/2022, 12:03:56 AM