Position – Engineer II
Company – Textron Aviation
Exp. – 0 to 3 years
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we are headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.. Organizationally, consists of numerous subsidiaries and operating divisions, which are responsible for the day-to-day operation of their businesses. While we take great pride in our long history, we are even more excited by the future. Our vision is to be the premier multi-industry company, recognized for our powerful brands, world-class enterprise processes and talented people. By placing customers first in everything we do, Textron continues to grow as an industry leader with strong brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z GO, Textron Systems and Greenlee, among others. For more details please visit www.textron.com Textron India Private Limited in Bangalore was incorporated in 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956, to better serve customers of Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) around the world. This is a global resource that provides engineering and technological solutions for many Textron business units. We provide engineering and design services including but not limited to drafting, computer aided design, computer aided engineering, solid modeling, finite element analysis, sourcing, business development, marketing and other related activities and services in relation to the above sectors. Our facility has electronics labs and the potential for a vehicle and mechanical engineering workshop. For more details please visit www.textron.in
About the Business Unit: The Textron Aviation segment is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. Its product portfolio includes five principal lines of business: business jets, general aviation and special mission turboprop aircraft, high performance piston aircraft, military trainer and defense aircraft, and a complete global customer service organization. Its broad range of products include such best-selling aircraft as Citation and Hawker business jets, King Air and Caravan turboprops and T-6 military trainer aircraft, all of which are backed by the industry’s largest global service network. For more details please visit www.textronaviation.com
Incumbent will be responsible developing solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope. He/she has limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories, and concepts. Work is closely supervised. Incumbent should specific, detailed instructions to complete the task. Performs assignments designed to develop professional engineering work knowledge and abilities, requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
- Create and revise manuals using engineering database information, engineering drawings and other sources to provide customers with detailed aircraft continue airworthiness instructions.
- Create illustrations or step by step guiding materials using engineering drawings.
- Conduct self quality checks of completed work packages for accuracy and consistency.
- Follow established procedures and improve procedures as necessary.
- Provide Lead with up-to-date metrics on the progress and status of work.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently in a multi-team setting.
- Make the list of new learning’s and discuss with other team members.
Note: These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
- Requires an understanding of engineering data, with an ability to research and analyze engineering drawings and technical documents.
- Requires mechanical/avionics aptitude with knowledge of aircraft systems, operation, manufacturing and ATA guidelines helpful.
- Advantage if candidate is familiar with tools: CAD, CATIA and MS office.
- Effective written and verbal communications
- A good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Cross cultural work experiences
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- External Work Experience (in years) Fresher Other Qualifications (licenses, certifications or specialized training) N/A
Note: Textron is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. Disclaimer: This Job Description and the contents mentioned there in are subject to change from time to time
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Primary Location India-Bangalore-Mylasandra
Job Field Engineering
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Job Posting 08/08/2023, 2:00:03 PM